Highway guardrail essential galvanised pipe
Galvanized pipe, also known as galvanized steel pipe, divided into hot-dip galvanized and electro-galvanised two kinds of hot-dip galvanized galvanized layer is thick, with uniform coating, strong adhesion, long service life and other advantages. Electro-galvanised zinc cost is low, the surface is not very smooth, its own corrosion resistance is much worse than hot galvanised pipe.
Galvanized pipe full name of hot-dip galvanized welded steel pipe, galvanized pipe is not taken to prevent corrosion and rust measures of welded (furnace welding, electric welding) steel pipe, seamless steel pipe or other metal steel pipe, such as black pipe, for a certain process of hot-dip galvanizing, so that the outer layer of galvanized layer coated, to play a long time after the processing of the steel pipe does not corrode. Nowadays, the general black pipe is welded steel pipe with electric welding.
In order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipes, general steel pipes (black pipes) are galvanised. Galvanised steel pipe is divided into two kinds of hot-dip galvanised and electric steel zinc, hot-dip galvanised galvanised layer is thick, electric zinc plating cost is low. Oxygen blowing welded pipe: used as a steel blowing oxygen pipe, generally with a small diameter welded steel pipe, specifications from 3/8 inch -2 inch eight. Made of 08, 10, 15, 20 or Q195-Q235 steel strip. In order to prevent corrosion, some of them are treated with aluminium penetration.
Nominal wall thickness mm 2.0 2.5 2.8 3.2 3.5 3.8 4.0 4.5
Coefficient c 1.064 1.051 1.045 1.040 1.036 1.034 1.032 1.028
Note: Steel grade: Q215A; Q215B; Q235A; Q235B
Test pressure value/Mpa: D10.2-168.3mm is 3Mpa; D177.8-323.9mm is 5Mpa Characteristics of galvanised pipe threading:
Advantages of galvanised pipe threading:
1. Convenient maintenance: strong over-wire capacity, easy to change the line
2. High strength: tread resistance, impact resistance, to prevent the construction of short-circuits caused by piercing the pipeline
3. Anti-interference: signal shielding, preventing interference between strong and weak electricity.
4. Safety: grounding, leakage and timely protection of electrical appliances and personnel safety
5. Flame-retardant: prevent burning when the line is short-circuited.
6. Environmental protection: can be recycled to avoid secondary pollution.
7. High current-carrying capacity: high current throughput under the same wire diameter conditions, long service life of the circuit.
8. Power saving: fast thermal conductivity, line working environment temperature is low, line loss is small, power saving
Welcome to your message we will reply to you between the first!